SF BAMA Forums

BAMA - Public Forums
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 65
A place to discuss , provide input to Chris Harvey- BAMA's Race Chair and BOD member on any approaches to split the multihull fleet. Please give Chris your support who will work w SSS and consult w Drew on ratings as appropriate.

Here's a draft- https://www.box.com/s/glibb3smfh169mzf7v7m

Thanks
Bob
Commodore 2013


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 pm
Posts: 3
Just a thought, since I'm not in this year's race ( work is a 4 letter word ). The double-handed group is huge and basically impossible to handicap with real conviction. How about pulling out the c-24, f-24 and 750's as a division. At least this group should have similar enough performance and starts to make it competitive.

Rich Kerbavaz
Mood Indigo # 715


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 65
moodindigo wrote:
> Just a thought, since I'm not in this year's race ( work is a 4 letter word
> ). The double-handed group is huge and basically impossible to handicap
> with real conviction. How about pulling out the c-24, f-24 and 750's as a
> division. At least this group should have similar enough performance and
> starts to make it competitive.
>
> Rich Kerbavaz
> Mood Indigo # 715

That was my inclination as well though the configurations are mixed (kite type vs none).

If Larry would drag a drogue and get a ratings configuration adjustment we could have a big woody fleet too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 65
BTW- here are the splits as listed on Jibeset (except single handed). If you have an F24 or F27 and did not identify it on jibeset as such- why did you select multihull category? I'm curious based on a conversation w Mr Jibeset. Jibeset apparently automatically creates a fleet for F24 or F27 when a threshold number of entrants is reached.

https://www.jibeset.net/racedoc/JACKY_T ... 1359155352

Fleet All Sail # Boat Name Rating Make Skipper Start Delta
09 usa4 BRIDGERUNNER -114 SL33 Urs Rothacher 02:12:18
09 36 BILL THE CAT -81 Nacra F20C Bruce Edwards 02:00:45
09 44 ADRENALINE -75 Catamaran William Erkelens 01:58:39
09 49 SHADOW -99 Melvin & Morell Peter Stoneberg 02:07:03
09 88 ROCKET 88 -75 Rocket 88 Brendan Busch 01:58:39

10 - Double Handed Multihull --- Ratings > or = 0 17 Boats Pursuit
10 3 ANDURIL 156 Cross 40 Donald Sandstrom 00:37:48
10 007 MA S ROVER 9 Corsair F-31 Mark Eastham 01:29:15
10 7 EMMA 60 Corsair 31 UC Bill Roberts 01:11:24
10 8 MILLENIUM FALCON 141 1979 cross 27 John Donovan 00:43:03
10 20 KHIMAIRA 0 Farrier F-25C Mark Zimmer 01:32:24
10 023 NOWHERE FAST 66 Corsair 242 Richard Allen 01:09:18
10 28 MARYKATHRYN 84 Corsair/F24 Jon Randrup 01:03:00
10 39 CENTURION S GHOST 27 Corsair 28R Martin Sances Eric Hensle 01:22:57
10 135 ROSHAMBO 0 Corsair 31R tri Darren Doud 01:32:24
10 138 LOOKIN GOOD 36 Corsair Sprint Rafi Yahalom 01:19:48
10 326 BOBANJA 69 Corsair F 24 MK Robert Hyde 01:08:15
10 357 ORIGAMI 66 Corsair 24 Ross Stein 01:09:18
10 367 TRIPLE PLAY 36 F 31 Richard Keller 01:19:48
10 375 TRY BABY TRI 162 Telstar-28 Trim Laurie Chaikin 00:35:42
10 888 HUMDINGER 48 Walter Greene 3 Lawrence Olsen 01:15:36
10 27062 WINGS 87 Corsair F 24 MK William Cook 01:01:57
10 97126 JABBERWOCK 129 Buccaneer 35 Tr Phillip Hadley 00:47:15


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 65
K38Bob wrote:
> BTW- here are the splits as listed on Jibeset (except single handed). If you have an
> F24 or F27 and did not identify it on jibeset as such- why did you select multihull
> category? I'm curious based on a conversation w Mr Jibeset. Jibeset apparently
> automatically creates a fleet for F24 or F27 when a threshold number of entrants is
> reached.
>
> https://www.jibeset.net/racedoc/JACKY_T ... 1359155352
>
> Fleet All Sail # Boat Name Rating Make Skipper Start Delta
> 09 usa4 BRIDGERUNNER -114 SL33 Urs Rothacher 02:12:18
> 09 36 BILL THE CAT -81 Nacra F20C Bruce Edwards 02:00:45
> 09 44 ADRENALINE -75 Catamaran William Erkelens 01:58:39
> 09 49 SHADOW -99 Melvin & Morell Peter Stoneberg 02:07:03
> 09 88 ROCKET 88 -75 Rocket 88 Brendan Busch 01:58:39
>
> 10 - Double Handed Multihull --- Ratings > or = 0 17 Boats Pursuit
> 10 3 ANDURIL 156 Cross 40 Donald Sandstrom 00:37:48
> 10 007 MA S ROVER 9 Corsair F-31 Mark Eastham 01:29:15
> 10 7 EMMA 60 Corsair 31 UC Bill Roberts 01:11:24
> 10 8 MILLENIUM FALCON 141 1979 cross 27 John Donovan 00:43:03
> 10 20 KHIMAIRA 0 Farrier F-25C Mark Zimmer 01:32:24
> 10 023 NOWHERE FAST 66 Corsair 242 Richard Allen 01:09:18
> 10 28 MARYKATHRYN 84 Corsair/F24 Jon Randrup 01:03:00
> 10 39 CENTURION S GHOST 27 Corsair 28R Martin Sances Eric Hensle 01:22:57
> 10 135 ROSHAMBO 0 Corsair 31R tri Darren Doud 01:32:24
> 10 138 LOOKIN GOOD 36 Corsair Sprint Rafi Yahalom 01:19:48
> 10 326 BOBANJA 69 Corsair F 24 MK Robert Hyde 01:08:15
> 10 357 ORIGAMI 66 Corsair 24 Ross Stein 01:09:18
> 10 367 TRIPLE PLAY 36 F 31 Richard Keller 01:19:48
> 10 375 TRY BABY TRI 162 Telstar-28 Trim Laurie Chaikin 00:35:42
> 10 888 HUMDINGER 48 Walter Greene 3 Lawrence Olsen 01:15:36
> 10 27062 WINGS 87 Corsair F 24 MK William Cook 01:01:57
> 10 97126 JABBERWOCK 129 Buccaneer 35 Tr Phillip Hadley 00:47:15

and here are the single handed
Flag: A 357 Boats
Fleet All Sail # Boat Name Rating Make Skipper Start Delta
01 - Single Handed Multihull 3 Boats Pursuit
01 063 WHITE KNUCKLES 60 Corsair 750 Das Gary Helms 01:11:24
01 450 THREE POINTS 48 Corsair F27 For David Morris 01:15:36
01 794 LITTLE CAT 216 Wharram Tiki 21 Roger Sullivan 00:16:48


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 65
K38Bob wrote:
> K38Bob wrote:
> > BTW- here are the splits as listed on Jibeset (except single handed). If you
> have an
> > F24 or F27 and did not identify it on jibeset as such- why did you select
> multihull
> > category? I'm curious based on a conversation w Mr Jibeset. Jibeset apparently
> > automatically creates a fleet for F24 or F27 when a threshold number of entrants
> is
> > reached.
> >
> > https://www.jibeset.net/racedoc/JACKY_T ... 1359155352
> >
> > Fleet All Sail # Boat Name Rating Make Skipper Start Delta
> > 09 usa4 BRIDGERUNNER -114 SL33 Urs Rothacher 02:12:18
> > 09 36 BILL THE CAT -81 Nacra F20C Bruce Edwards 02:00:45
> > 09 44 ADRENALINE -75 Catamaran William Erkelens 01:58:39
> > 09 49 SHADOW -99 Melvin & Morell Peter Stoneberg 02:07:03
> > 09 88 ROCKET 88 -75 Rocket 88 Brendan Busch 01:58:39
> >
> > 10 - Double Handed Multihull --- Ratings > or = 0 17 Boats Pursuit
> > 10 3 ANDURIL 156 Cross 40 Donald Sandstrom 00:37:48
> > 10 007 MA S ROVER 9 Corsair F-31 Mark Eastham 01:29:15
> > 10 7 EMMA 60 Corsair 31 UC Bill Roberts 01:11:24
> > 10 8 MILLENIUM FALCON 141 1979 cross 27 John Donovan 00:43:03
> > 10 20 KHIMAIRA 0 Farrier F-25C Mark Zimmer 01:32:24
> > 10 023 NOWHERE FAST 66 Corsair 242 Richard Allen 01:09:18
> > 10 28 MARYKATHRYN 84 Corsair/F24 Jon Randrup 01:03:00
> > 10 39 CENTURION S GHOST 27 Corsair 28R Martin Sances Eric
> Hensle 01:22:57
> > 10 135 ROSHAMBO 0 Corsair 31R tri Darren Doud 01:32:24
> > 10 138 LOOKIN GOOD 36 Corsair Sprint Rafi Yahalom 01:19:48
> > 10 326 BOBANJA 69 Corsair F 24 MK Robert Hyde 01:08:15
> > 10 357 ORIGAMI 66 Corsair 24 Ross Stein 01:09:18
> > 10 367 TRIPLE PLAY 36 F 31 Richard Keller 01:19:48
> > 10 375 TRY BABY TRI 162 Telstar-28 Trim Laurie Chaikin 00:35:42
> > 10 888 HUMDINGER 48 Walter Greene 3 Lawrence Olsen 01:15:36
> > 10 27062 WINGS 87 Corsair F 24 MK William Cook 01:01:57
> > 10 97126 JABBERWOCK 129 Buccaneer 35 Tr Phillip Hadley 00:47:15
>
> and here are the single handed
> Flag: A 357 Boats
> Fleet All Sail # Boat Name Rating Make Skipper Start Delta
> 01 - Single Handed Multihull 3 Boats Pursuit
> 01 063 WHITE KNUCKLES 60 Corsair 750 Das Gary Helms 01:11:24
> 01 450 THREE POINTS 48 Corsair F27 For David Morris 01:15:36
> 01 794 LITTLE CAT 216 Wharram Tiki 21 Roger Sullivan 00:16:48

Fleet Results are here https://www.jibeset.net/racedoc/JACKY_T ... 1361256225

Overall results https://www.jibeset.net/racedoc/JACKY_T ... 1361256225


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group